Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Time to start posting again...

Well we are finally settled into our permanent temporary residence, which means that things should be settled down enough for me to start posting again. The only problem is all of our June, July and most of August photos are on our home computer which we are not hooking up at the Higgins' house, so I just have what's on my camera and laptop.

Brent officially graduated on August 28 and therefore we had to move out of student housing we took up temporary residence in an extended stay hotel for 2 weeks ( it was actually kind of fun and relaxing) other than cooking dinner, dishes and making beds there was not much more that I could actually do other than keep our bodies clean, do homework and play. On September 12, we moved into some friends of ours place while they are on a rotation back east and staying with Family. It is nice to actually be in a home with room to move and a full size oven, and a washer and dryer and a dishwasher... Yes my life as SAHM definitely perked up.

So that's where we are at and we are happily awaiting news of a job for Brent, he is taking the Physician Assistant National Certification Exam today. He has studied really hard and should know his results with in the next week.

I will post good posts with photos as soon as I find the camera cord. And someday I will catch up on our summer posts after all there were some big events in there like A's first birthday and my little sister's wedding, A and T's first trip to Disneyland and A's first trip to the beach.

Love to all ,
Me

3 comments:

Susan said...

That's so great that you are finally 'settled' (at least for a little while). How long will you be staying at the Higgins home? Where will you be moving after that?

kim said...

We will be here up until December 27th or less time if/when Brent finds a job. As to where that depends on the great job hunt.

The Higgins Family said...

yay, glad you are happy and settled for the time being. :) We'll look forward to updates on B's job hunt.

Thanks for taking such good care of our home-- we are so blessed to have y'all as such good friends!! :)