Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Desert Botanical Gardens (11/14/09)

Since we don't know for sure when we are moving, only that it will be prior to Christmas, we felt we better take advantage of the Cultural Pass at least one more time. We had wanted to see the Desert Botanical Gardens, but did not want to spend the $15 a person to get in, so thanks to the cultural pass we all got in for FREE! FREE, don't you just love that word, I do!

The Gardens are beautiful and of course unique to Arizona, plenty of Cactus' and Wildflowers, we kept commenting how much Grandpa would love to visit the gardens.

Here are some pics of our day, we spent about 3 hours there and Ava loved all the fresh air and walking around outside.



Mom and her girls



I told myself to remember what kind of tree's leaves she was smashing, but I don't remember. So here is Katrena being an Indian woman.



Dad and his girls




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

William, Josy & Arianna said...

Hi Kim,
How are you doing? I loved all the pictures, I did know you are moving where you will go? Love,
Josy