I know I know total blog slacker. So for the faithful handful who actually do read our blog, I am repenting and updating. Warning: This post will be long.
September was a fun fast month. It was filled with lots of excitement some of which sadly will not be shed to light on this blog. We had day trips to Knotts Berry Farm and Universal Studios, as well as a couple trips to the lake. Lots of zucchini eating.
We had so much zucchini from our garden that we have enjoyed trying new zucchini casseroles, and of course as always adding it to spaghetti sauce. We have made chocolate chip zucchini muffins multiple times and chocolate zucchini cupcakes as well. We even froze a bunch for later use.
September was a fun fast month. It was filled with lots of excitement some of which sadly will not be shed to light on this blog. We had day trips to Knotts Berry Farm and Universal Studios, as well as a couple trips to the lake. Lots of zucchini eating.
We had so much zucchini from our garden that we have enjoyed trying new zucchini casseroles, and of course as always adding it to spaghetti sauce. We have made chocolate chip zucchini muffins multiple times and chocolate zucchini cupcakes as well. We even froze a bunch for later use.
Here are the girls eating their cupcakes 8/31/10.
Ava being silly with Dad, don't they look so much alike 9/4/10.
Vampire/Igor girl 9/5/10
We went to knotts on 9/6/10, and right before we turned into the park Ava threw up all over. Lovely eh. We figured it was just that she car sick and we went on into the park and she was fine the rest of the day.
Brent and I went to Knotts back in March of 2004 when we were dating and had our picture taken on this bench, so we had to do it again.
Then:

Now:
We finally got around to framing some of Katrena's art work from the class she took last fall. Bad mom, I know 9/10/10.
Spring Valley Lake 9/15/10:
I loved how Ava would go out in the water and then come running back, saying "Too cold, too cold" over and over.
I hate that I hardly got any pics of Trena but she was playing too far out with the friends she made.
Next up for our September fun was Universal Studios 9/19/10:
We didn't take many photos and most of the photos taken were of Ava while she waited with mom or dad as the other was on a ride with Katrena.
Spring Valley Lake (trip 2) 9/21/10:
We found this adorable otter on clearance for $2 and Trena loves it.
New hair from from mom (first dye job in 14 months, yikes). Please ignore the drying clothes behind me and weird smile. Oh and I FINALLY got new glasses too. 9/25/10
And last but not least on September 26, was Brent's 31st Birthday.
So that about sums up September. The other 3% is fabulous enough that it deserves its own post. So stay tuned, and MAYBE I'll post before December.
2 comments:
Wow... That was a fun month. Happy Birthday late North Wow 13 again Lol. I will be 13 too next month. Kim I love your new hair and new Glasses, you are always beautiful, and I love your girls they are so beautiful I wish we were close so Arianna can play with them. I need the recipe for the zucchini cupcakes it sound yummy. Take care. Love,
Josy
i miss yall soooooo much!! i dont know when we could see u again! i hope soon. tell katrena i said "hi"
Post a Comment