Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nothing but the truth...

I know that I have once again fallen into slacker mode. I have friends who have babies and are blogging about it days later. I on the other hand do not have an excuse for not blogging as of late, nothing is taking up all of my time, I can use the excuse that I once again fell really far behind and didn't want to leave anything out and therefore fell even farther behind, which is true, but is not the whole truth.

The whole truth is not pretty, but its my life and I feel the need to share. I need to share for therapeutic reasons, my husband will not be pleased with my airing of our laundry, but it needs to be said.

Over the next few days I will be sharing my story one that started 10.5 years ago with the birth of a beautiful little girl, and the trials and struggles of my journey to and through motherhood. Many of your are aware of my trials, some are aware of only part of my trials and others none at all. I believe that I will be sharing my story over 7 posts, and I hope that my story will help someone to not feel so alone, to know that there are others out there struggling as well. I will end with a wrap up post as to why I am currently in the place that I am at, mentally.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I hope everything is OK. I often think about you and your family and I want you to know how much I care for you guys. I consider you one of my sisters. Ever since I met your family back when I was 12, I have always felt apart of the family. I love you guys, and if you ever need to just talk, I will listen. :)

With Love,
Jenn