Last year and this year Trena was able to take place in a 6 week Performance Arts Workshop put on by the local highschool singing performing group. Each Saturday practice lasted 4 hours and they learned multiple songs and simple dance moves. This years theme was Its a Small World.
Trena's hair is in a braid with a white flower holding her bangs back.
They started off with a chant about being anything you want to be.
Trena's hair is in a braid with a white flower holding her bangs back.
They started off with a chant about being anything you want to be.
Next up was Africa with Waka Waka by Shakira.
Next was an Irish song by the littlest kids and then Trena's group performed a Japanese song, followed by another song by the oldest group of kids.
Next the whole group did a Bollywood song
Followed by We are The Children, were Trena had a solo. Then its a small world with the conclusion being our National Anthem.
Here is a video of the night:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
It was a fun night and we were so glad we could all go and watch Trena perform, she did a great job!
I also want it to be made known that while I did record the national anthem I had my right hand over my heart and filmed with my left hand. I am making note of this because I feel that it is so important that we stand allegiance during this song and for our flag.

1 comment:
What a great experience!
I tried to record the National Anthem with my left hand at a soccer game last year, and it looked so awful when I watched it back!
Maybe because it was David Cook singing and I was totally shaking with excitement!
Post a Comment