Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I know, I know, she's slacking again...

Thank you to those of you who faithfully check for updates. I know that I am really behind again. I promise to start updating again the week of the 3rd. Whats to come...

Katrena graduates 2nd grade

California, the beach and disney land.

Kayleigh's wedding

Wheeler Farm

4th of July

Ava's first birthday party

Utah rundown (friends, family, rotations, surgery, you know all the fun stuff)

4 comments:

The Higgins Family said...

Yay!! Are you back in town?? ;)

tessa said...

Glad you know you're still out there:)

William, Josy & Arianna said...

Hey!Are you still in Utah? I am in utah at my friend's house. Take care.

Erica said...

I'm looking forward to all these posts! So good to see you the other day, and I hope you had a great vacation! :)