Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Utah


We were able to spend 6 weeks in UT this summer while Brent did a dermatology rotation.

We had a great time with all of our family.

The highlights of our trip were my little sisters wedding (our camera had gone bye bye and our new one had not yet arrived, so I have no pictures, I will post some if my family ever emails me any), wheeler farm with Ava, fourth of July in the Mountains with Brent's family, Oquirrh Hills Temple open house with both of our girls, getting my galbladder out, lunch, the park and dinner out with old friends and Ava's first birthday party.

Like I said previously because of the camera situation I don't really have any photos other than those below. There were a few taken on the old camera, but they are on our main computer and I don't have access, so I will post them when I do. In the meantime here are some photos from July...

Ava chasing Ducks, definitely one of her favorite things to do.



Mama duck and her babies



Ava and her little cousin Preston, she looks so tiny to me here and it was only the begining of July.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I've had my Gallbladder out too...Oh joy :) I'm eager to hear where you guys will be settling! Love the update!