Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

A little late I know, but Trena's last day of school and sad goodbyes...

Trena's last day of school was May 21, it was a day filled with much sadness. She had to say a lot of goodbyes, at the time we thought that she would not be returning to the same school, but things changed over the summer and she was able to return.

We had a class party with root beer floats and patriotic ice cream hats, we then went outside and had a palm tree piniata to celebrate the last day of school.


Our sad goodbyes included telling her favorite bus driver goodbye, and Sarah as well as all of her other classmates and then her super sweet teacher.

Trena and her BFF Sarah



The piniata, all but about 5 kids got to take a whack at it. Unfortunately I was in trouble because my daughter didn't get a chance.



With her teacher




We really love this school and are happy that she gets to spend at least a few months of 3rd grade here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: