Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Walking...


During the months of April and May Ava and I would get up and put Trena on the bus and then go pick up our neighbor Erica and sweet little Reed and we would go for a walk.

We loved these morning walks and both looked forward to them everyday, when Trena was through with school she joined us for the next week. After that we headed off to CA and then UT for 7 weeks and Erica and Reed moved to ID as her hubby graduated from medical school.

Reed and Ava



Our walking group (Trena was taking the photo)



Erica and Reed we sure miss you guys and our walks and talks, every time I hook Ava in her stroller I think of you. Hope you guys are doing well and loving ID.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erica said...

We miss you guys too! Such good memories!

William, Josy & Arianna said...

Hi Kim,
I am glad that you are back posting. I miss you and read about what you guys been doing.