Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Monday, January 30, 2012

October Visit to Utah, part 2

Sunday after church we went to my parents for dinner and my grandparents came over too.

Brent and Kenzie

Grandpa and Ava

Grandpa and his "wiggy" girls

Of course Brent couldn't miss out on the fun.

The girls then played dress up with my moms awesome dress up clothes.





Then we took pictures of my mom's favorite sugar toes. My mom always pretends that she's going to eat all the kids toes and calls them her sugar toes.

We then went back over to Grandma and Grandpa Norths:

Where Ava and Trena picked a pumpkin

And dug up potatoes



We then went and told Grandma Hanson goodbye.

Ava and Grandpa

The girls with Grandma and Grandpa North



I then ran the girls back to my parents house later that night so they could have a sleep over on our last night. And then we were there to pick them up at 7 the next morning and we were off to home sweet home, but thankful for the 2.5 days that we had :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: