Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

This little monkey changed my life forever eleven years ago...



It is so hard to believe that it has been eleven years since this little blonde hair blue eyed wonder entered my life in a very dramatic way!



And although she is now a brown haired blue eyed girl she is still just as dramatic as she was on day one and well I wouldn't have it any other way! After all if she wasn't my little dramatic bombshell she wouldn't be my beautiful sweet Katrena.

What can I say about Trena other than
1. she is very caring of others
2. She can tell when someone is in need and is always quick to offer a hand (except mom and dad, but we all know that's to be expected :))
3. She can carry on a conversation with anyone.
4. she is an avid reader.
5. she loves her little sister to death (so much so that they sometimes even fight :))
6. I love that she still dances during the closing credits of movies.
7. I love that she still loves to snuggle on the couch with me and watch movies.
8. I love that she loves the classic books and movies as much as the new stuff.
9. I love that she still plays with Barbies.
10. I love that she enjoys writing and expressing herself.
11. Most of all I love that she picked me to be her mom!

Happy Birthday my beautiful Trena girl!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I can't believe she is 11! Happy beautiful lady!! :)