Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

November, part 3: 26th-27th

My whole family (minus Trena who'd gone to be with Scotts family):
Grandma Hanson:

Ava, Uncle Tyler and Wocket in my Pocket that Ty gave her (this was also goodbye to Uncle Ty):
Us Kids (minus Brent), check out Kay's belly don't you hurt for her?:
Ty and Grammy Ann, this was the first Thanksgiving I had spent with her since I was a little girl:
Ava and Grandpa playing with playdoh:
Wouldn't she be adorable in glasses:

Playing in the snow with Dad:

Trip to the Aquarium with Grandma and Grandpa North and Dad:
Visiting with Jordan's family, Ava with Hannah and Landon:


Trena's back just in time to say our goodbyes, goodbye to Kay and Tay:


2 comments:

Jenn said...

oh how i miss your little family. you guys have always been family to me. I love seeing your posts and always look forward to them. Lookin forward to the next one. :)
love you guys.

Love
The Slagowski's
Paul, Jenn, Amara and Micah

William, Josy & Arianna said...

I just loved all the pictures! Thank you for shared! Take care.