Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

October in a Flash...

Crazy noses while shopping for Halloween costumes: 10/9/10





Helping mom make Halloween decorations: 10/11/10


Storytime: 10/14/10


Mojave Narrows Park: 10/16/10


Pumpkin Patch 10/23/10:



Beautiful Girls: 10/24/10

Halloween Activities Begin:

First time in our Costumes 10/25/10:

Party at the Library 10/25/10:

Fun Gift I Received in the Mail from My Sisters:
Storytime 10/28/10:


Favorite Character Parade (because its the end of the world if we have a Halloween parade) 10/29/10:

Little Witch is not her favorite character, but she knew that she wanted to be a witch, so we found a book that worked. And the kids had to have the book or else they could not participate.




10/30/10:

First Curlers:

Trunk or Treat:


Halloween 10/31/10:

No comments: