Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Life in Arizona

Its official we are all under one roof again, who can believe it. As most of you know Brent has been living in Arizona since May of 2007 where he has been attending college, while continued to live in Utah near the rest of our families. I am hoping that Brent can handle having us here after 7 months of studying in a quieter home. (Did I mention he has gotten two 4.0's in a row.) After 7 months of living apart our Anniversary present to ourselves was to finally be together as a Family again.

My mom and Dad as well as the girls helped us to move down to AZ and spent about 5 days here with us. It was nice to be able to share our new home and community with them.

We love it here, it is a beautiful 66° outside today (don't be to jealous we will be longing to be where you are come July). We have bunnies and birds that run around on the grass outside. And although we have gone on some mini hike/walks we have seen no snakes thank goodness or as you all know, I would never go again.

Katrena loves her new school and her new teacher. They even have elective courses here. She goes to PE every other day and on the opposite day she rotates to a music or art class. She has already made some new little friends.

Well I figured now that we are so far away from all of our wonderful friends and family that this would be a great way to keep everyone updated on the comings and goings in our little family. We hope everyone is well, we miss you all.

1 comment:

Princess-Joy said...

Congrats on the baby. That is so exciting! Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.