Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Our Happy News!

We wanted to take a moment and share some happy news with all our friends and family. We are expecting a baby in August and we are very excited. Although we are nervous, as is to be expected, we are also filled with great joy at the thought of having another little one in our home. I had an appointment on December 26th where an ultrasound was done and a heart beat was seen (sorry that's why I wasn't there to help load the truck). Since we have been in AZ I have been to see a new doctor, I really like him, and he sees the seriousness of our situation and listens to my fears and concerns. We had another ultrasound done on January 10th which is the picture to the left. Everything looked okay, and there was a strong heartbeat. The only thing of concern was I have a subchorionic hematoma, which is a bleed between the uterus and placenta, they believe it should heal on its own, but in the meantime I am on light duty. I am taking some additional vitamins and progesterine to help the baby as well as I get to inject myself with heparin twice a day in the stomach, YIPEE! I am bruised and have a beautiful rainbow of blue dots around my stomach, my doctor says its the band of courage, I certainly hope so. We will keep everyone updated on the progress of the newest member of our family. We love you all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you ! i just got the 4 pics and i about started to cry. how pathetic is that. dont do to much and i will email you soon i have been really bussy with dance alex and i are going to compete in idaho and i am exstatic. this means 5 hours and 15 min. on mondays at the studio. take care give trena a kiss for me and also the beautiful baby in you. oh and how has katrenas timeing been i hope she doesnt take after fer aunt karey on that. haha i love you all.

nathansara said...

HORRAY! We so excited for you guys. You will be in our prayers. The 15th of August is a great to have babies (hint, hint). I told Aimee and she was so happy that Katrena was going to have a baby around the house to play with. She asked if he/she had a name yet. Please take care of yourself and we love you.

The Farrer Family.