Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Castle's and Coaster's

Katrena's school had a PTSA fund raiser to go to Castle's and Coaster's on Saturday January 26, we invited Uncle Gary (Brent's Brother), Aunt Jody, Allie, Cameron and Caleb to go with us. We had a fun day of rides and miniature golf and then we all went out for dinner afterwards. I was so proud of Katrena, she went on every ride except for the big rollercoaster and the adult free fall (she went on the kid's one and dad went on the big one). Mom had to skip all the rides except the merry-go-round, but she didn't mind, definitely for a good cause. We all had a blast and we were exhausted when we got home, Katrena and Mom crashed and crashed hard, but poor Dad had to stay up to put in some study hours.

You know mom and the camera, I had to take lots of photos. Here are a few:

1) Here is Brent and Katrena on the Bumper Boats, this was their first ride of the day and it took some coaxing to get her ready to ride, but after that she was off, the kid was willing to ride anything.






2) Katrena and Caleb on one of the kiddie rides. The guy kept spinning them around and around the kids felt like they were going to be sick.






3) Katrena on the Merry-Go-Round.













4)Katrena and Allie on the Lil' Indy, we got to check out the next driver in the families driving skills.









As much as we miss all of our family back home and back east, it has been so fun to get to spend so much time with our family here.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

nathansara said...

Hey there. I'm tagging you. All you have to do is answer and post the 10 questions on your blog. Either you can checked them out on my site or can e-mail them to you. Have fun. Love you sweetie.