Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Family BBQ

Time with Family is something we truly treasure. Having moved away from our families to attend school it has been a great blessing to have Brent's brother Gary and his wife Jody and their kids near by. We don't get to see them as much as we would like, but we definitely treasure the times that we do. Last night their family came to our place and we had kabobs on the grill out by the pool and then spent some leisure time just visiting with one another while the kids swam for 3 1/2 hours. Trena and Caleb get along great, which I love, and she is always so excited to see him. Lately she has really been missing my littlest sister Karey and so she really enjoyed having Allie her cousin around, Allie is the same age as Karey and they were good little friends when they were younger. Anyways she played a long time with Allie in the pool and couldn't stop talking about how much fun she had as she fell asleep last night. Katrena was still so tired this morning when I woke her up for school and stayed a little grumpy all afternoon, so bedtime moved up a half an hour tonight. I forgot to take pictures although I had every intention too, but just wanted to share our fun Sunday evening with everyone.

As always love to all!!!

So Thank You Allie from the bottom of my heart, for helping her to miss Karey a little less. We are so glad that you guys could come and spend the evening with us and we hope to get together again soon. I totally vote for more steak kabobs, yummy!!