Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dr appointment today

Everything still looks good, he recently went to a lecture regarding my probable condition (don't ask me to spell it or even say it). And was able to explain a little more to me about some of the side effects of heparin, that we weren't sure why I was having. The baby looked good, heart rate in 150's and was moving all around. He is going to start seeing me every two weeks now, so my next appointment is on 4/17 and then I see the perinatalogist on 4/21. On a very happy note I am 20 weeks and 5 days and I have only gained 5 pounds! Yeah for me. Brent says it looks like I have gained a lot more than that, I gave him the look of death to which he replied, well don't you? The answer to that would be yes and no. If you look at my stomach you would say yes, but other than that I don't feel heavier and I don't look like I've gained wait in my arms, legs or face. Who knows maybe that's wishful thinking on my part. Well, I feel great, my only complaint is that I can't seem to get enough sleep, but I'll take it. I am just so happy our newest little girl is growing strong.

Love to all!

1 comment:

nathansara said...

Good to hear that everything is going well. Have you guys decided on names yet? I love the picture of the ducks in the pool. How fun, but not to sure about sanitary stuff. Thanks for wishing Aimee a Happy Birthday, she was happy to see that you replied.