Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

PE Skills Challenge, part 2


After showing off their arm muscles, they had to dribble the basketball ten times with each hand, then they threw a ball against the wall to show opposition.


Once back inside they did backwards summer saults.


And then ran and jump/climbed over the wall.


Last she had to leap over more hurdles and then it was back outside to start over again with the roller racers. After they finished showing off the physical skills they showed off their mental skills by naming different muscles and bones in the body. Katrena did really well. It was so fun to be there and to be able to share this day with her. I love being able to participate in the things that she does. I love her and being a mom so much.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: