I just wanted to take a moment to say Thank You to all the wonderful mother's in my life.
I have been truly blessed to have one of the most amazing women in the world as my mother. She has taught me so much about compassion towards others, patience (I am still working on it), and how to love unconditionally, as well as so many other things. I have been truly blessed. My goal is to be half the mother she is, if I accomplish that I will be doing an amazing job.
I have also been blessed to have been able to know and love my grandmothers as well as two great grandmothers. There are so many people that never get to sit down and talk to one grandmother, let alone 5 of them. These women have also taught me so many things in life: they have taught me how to work hard, how to never give up on something you truly want in life and courage. Courage to take care of a dying husband when you have so many years a head of you, courage to go on and to be strong even after losing the man that you love, and courage to face illness and health struggles that you are faced with every day.
I have been blessed to have Aunts in my life that are just like other Grandmas to me and some that are the big sister that I never had, always giving to others and teaching your children as well as me through your wonderful examples.
I have been blessed to have an amazing mother-in-law who gives and gives to all who are around her. She is always helping a neighbor or friend in need.
I have been blessed to have a wonderful Grandmother-in-law, she is the only Grandma Brent ever knew and she is one of the funniest women I know. I truly believe she gave Brent his crazy sense of humor. She too has taught me about courage, she is one of the most independant women I know. She still lives alone at 86.
I am also thankful for loving sister-in-laws and wonderful friends who show me through their examples how to be a better mother.
I love you all and hope that you have a truly wonderful mothers day.
No comments:
Post a Comment