Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Friday, May 23, 2008

I've been tagged...

I have been tagged multiple times lately and have been total slacker in doing it, so there will be a lot of these in the next few days. I am starting with the oldest.

I have been tagged!! Find your nearest book, page 123, 5Th Paragraph, 1st Sentence.....

My closest book is The Host, by Stephenie Meyer.

Pg 123: "My head snapped back and then forward. She slapped me again." (okay that was the whole paragraph, so I figured I should just post the whole thing.)

I don't really know many people who blog, but wish I did so I tag whoever reads my blog and wants to participate...

1 comment:

Annie Miller said...

It was so fun visiting with you today! You will have to let me know how you like "The Host".