Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Kay-Da!!!



So this post is actually coming a day late, but I wanted to wish my little middle sister Kayleigh (on the right) a Very, Very, Happy Birthday and tell her how much I love her. I am thankful to have both of my sisters in my life and although they are quite a bit younger than me, 11 and 15 years, we have grown increasingly closer over the years. I remember when Kay was born, I was at the hospital in the waiting room with my Grandma and every time I would here a baby cry I would wonder if that was my brother or sister. When my Dad finally came out to get us at 2:00 in the morning and said that it was a girl I thought I would burst with excitement (not that I didn't love my brother, I just really wanted a sister). I used to take her everywhere with me, I had two random nicknames for her as a little one, Midget Toes (don't ask, because I truly don't know) and Twinkle Toes.

Happy Birthday Kay-Da, I am glad you are my little sister.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan said...

Are you having your baby this week?! If so, I'm super excited for ya! Be sure to post pictures ASAP. ;)