Katrena had a great fourth of July, she went to the Stadium of Fire where she was able to see Hannah Montana in concert.
According to Scott she jumped for about four hours straight, and the blue man group were willing to take a picture with just the two of them but she was too scared (not surprising at all).
Katrena said Hannah Montana was the best, only she wasn't Hannah that night, just Miley. She then told me that Miley sings differently than Hannah, now I was pretty sure that she was aware that they were the same person, so I asked her if she knew this and she said of course, but she sings differently as Miley than Hannah. I just said okay and let it go, too funny!

Scott was able to score tickets to take her because he's in the National Guard and works for the military full time. Here they are with the rest of the color guard and the Blue Man Group.
According to Scott she jumped for about four hours straight, and the blue man group were willing to take a picture with just the two of them but she was too scared (not surprising at all).
Katrena said Hannah Montana was the best, only she wasn't Hannah that night, just Miley. She then told me that Miley sings differently than Hannah, now I was pretty sure that she was aware that they were the same person, so I asked her if she knew this and she said of course, but she sings differently as Miley than Hannah. I just said okay and let it go, too funny!

Scott was able to score tickets to take her because he's in the National Guard and works for the military full time. Here they are with the rest of the color guard and the Blue Man Group.



No comments:
Post a Comment