Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

11/28/08, 11/29/08 (still in UT)

For those of you who have said you didn't even know we were in Utah. Well we barely knew we were in UT. It was a last minute decision to go and because we were only going to be there four days two of which were travel days, we didn't tell anyone other than family we were coming.

On Black Friday we hit the stores running at 4 AM. Its a tradition for my mom, myself and my youngest sister Karey to go shopping. We love seeing all the crazies, devouring the ads on Thanksgiving and strategizing. My sister Kayleigh would rather stay home and sleep, some years I can't blame her. I think Karey wishes she had stayed with her this year. We got some great deals, and I was happy to be with my mom and Karey. We always take a mid morning break to eat breakfast and then keep on going.

After our shopping we met up with the rest of my family for Cafe Rio, I so miss the sweet pork salad. The only one in phoenix is 45 minutes away, we've eaten there once.

Then back to Brent's parents were I went to the DI with his mom and sister Shelly. While the boys all went to the movies. And then we had left overs together for dinner. Some how Thanksgiving always tastes just as good on day two.

Later that evening Ava took her first sink bath, Grandma was doing the dishes in the kitchen so we used the bathroom sink. She was a little cramped, but was such a good sport.

Here is a picture of Ava with her Aunt Shelly and Uncle Chezlyn.



Ava in the sink! Couldn't you just eat her up!?



No photos from the 29th. I ran to a couple of stores with my mom. And hung out at my in-laws and then Mom and Dad North took us to lunch at Pei Wei, love that place too. Afterwards we went to Brent's cousin Jordan's house and saw him, his wife Maria and their cute little girl Hannah,as well as their new home. Katrena and Hannah had fun playing and they had some yummy Brazillian food there. I am not sure how its spelled but something like cachinos, and then guatanar to drink. We love that stuff. Brent served his mission in Brazil and that is were Maria is from. After we left Jordan's we headed to my parents were we had pizza and just visited for awhile and then home to bed.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

*Ashley* said...

Yes, I could soooo totally eat Ava up! That is so adorable! She is such a good sport. I jope your short little trip was fantastic-but guessing form all of the happy smiles, I think it's safe to say it was :)

*Ashley* said...

Ooops, I meant 'HOPE' not 'jope'. My bad...