Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jumping ahead a little...

This photo was taken from my front porch yesterday, 12/15/08. Yes, Virginia fall has finally come to Phoenix. The high yesterday was 57 with rain and today, 50 with rain. It's about stinking time. I love fall and really hate that Phoenix forgets to have it!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

William, Josy & Arianna said...

Hey Kim,
You have such a beautiful family! Congratulations.
I am glad that you got a very good deal on black friday.
Your children they are such cuties
Love
Josy

nathansara said...

It is weird to see that the weather on your forecast box is under 80 degrees. I guess now would be the time to visit AZ. :) I hope you guys are ready for COLD. It is freezing here. Lilly and I try to stay inside as much as possible. see you soon.

Mands Glenn said...

Gorgeous picture! I love the change of weather a bit, but I do love that the SUN shines here everyday!