Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanksgiving 11/27/08

We flew to Utah early Thanksgiving morning to spend the four day holiday. We started off by going straight to Mom and Dad North's house. Where we had Thanksgiving dinner and Dad's Birthday.

I felt really bad that we did not contribute any food, kind of hard to carry on a plane, but the food sure was delicious. The best part though was the strawberry rhubarb pie, yummy!!!

Here is Ava with her cousin Kyndra



Shayla, Katrena, Ava and Kyndra



Grandpa with Ava



Mom and Dad North




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Johnson Family said...

Love the pictures kim, we are glad you had time to enjoy this special holidays with family everybody is looking good. Love ya