Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Carving (Thursday October 29th)

Tonight we carved pumpkins. Trena drew her own face, cleaned it out and carved it on her own (I just had to help pop the pieces out). I think she did an excellant job and it turned out really cute. Before Ava headed to bed and we started carving we took some cute photos of her by the pumpkins.

Ava with the pumpkins


Ava has to kiss everything



Trena intensely concentrating on her pumpkin carving



Brent did a pumpkin for Ava, Elmo




The Finished Products:

Trena's Pumpkin


Brent's Pumpkin



Posted by Picasa

No comments: