Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween...

We went to our wards Trunk or Treat for Halloween this year. We had chili and cornbread and then they had a contest for costumes and Ava actually one for cutest Baby Costume. Afterwards we went trunk or treating outside and the girls got candy, stickers and glow sticks, and bracelets.

Our cute Trick or Treater's



Ava the Garden Gnome



Trena the Vampire



Ava strutting her stuff for the costume contest

(I didn't get a photo of Trena she was too fast)



Hope everyone had a wonderfully spooky fun filled Halloween!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Carla said...

what cute costumes. I can see why Ava won!! Keep up your cute posts!
XOXO
C

Brent said...

how fun

tessa said...

so cute. never even saw the gnome up close. glad you posted pics. i think steve got some other ones of your family or at least brent? www.stevewatson.smugmug.com

nathansara said...

cute costumes.