That's right we are expecting!!! And we are having a boy!!! He is due to arrive April 21st.
We are 17.5 weeks and everything is looking okay so far. I have waited to make the announcement given my history and if you know me then you know there is never a safe time. This is my 8th pregnancy and the fourth that has made it this far. We are so very excited to have a little boy in our home and look forward losing a little pink and gaining a little blue :)
I had an appointment this morning and asked the tech to please put the gender and gender photo in a sealed envelope. And then, yes it was torture, I took the envelope and a box to my friend Malarie's house. It was a good thing the envelope was out of my hands because I would have peeked it was absolute torture! She then had balloons made and filled the box came to my house as Brent got home from work and took the photo so that we could find out as a whole family!!! It was perfect!
We are 17.5 weeks and everything is looking okay so far. I have waited to make the announcement given my history and if you know me then you know there is never a safe time. This is my 8th pregnancy and the fourth that has made it this far. We are so very excited to have a little boy in our home and look forward losing a little pink and gaining a little blue :)
I had an appointment this morning and asked the tech to please put the gender and gender photo in a sealed envelope. And then, yes it was torture, I took the envelope and a box to my friend Malarie's house. It was a good thing the envelope was out of my hands because I would have peeked it was absolute torture! She then had balloons made and filled the box came to my house as Brent got home from work and took the photo so that we could find out as a whole family!!! It was perfect!

7 comments:
Congratulations!!!!
I'm so thrilled I can hardly stand it! I was going to tell you I hope you are feeling good, but then I remembered there is a correlation with having bad morning sickness and a healthy pregnancy. In that case, I hope you are baring with horrible morning sickness for a super healthy pregnancy! yay for blue!
I literally have tears coming down my cheeks....I am so happy for you guys. I will be praying for your precious son. Love to you all!
Sweet friend,thanks for the details! Seriously, this has made my day... Month... Year!!! There is a perfect joy in my heart just for you and your beautiful family... and your darling little son on the way... Love you!!!
Hurray!!! I wish you the best of luck. By the way, your daughters are beautiful
Oh.my.gosh. HOW EXCITING! That little guy is going to be a special one! I love the look on the girls faces! So excited for you guys! xoxoxo
So I haven't looked at your blog in awhile obviously! Congrats! So so so happy for you!!!!!!
Love that you could all be surprised together. Such discipline! I've had some losses too and though it makes you apprehensive it also makes you so grateful for every pregnant sick day you have. Hope you have lots of them! Hugs!
Post a Comment