Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Friday, February 27, 2009

How laundry gets done at the North house...



Here's Ava going for her laundry ride.

Living in the cheaper two bedroom student housing we unfortunately don't have a washer and dryer, so we get to go to one of two laundry rooms on campus. There are 6 washing machines total and with our family of 4 we easily use 3 at a time. We live on the second floor and the washing machines are in a completely different building, so Ava and I go one load at a time (If you are keeping track that is 7 trips to and from the laundry room).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carla said...

HA HA HA! I wish I could see you do it. I bet you get a great workout. How much have you lost. :)

*Ashley* said...

My heart is melting as we speak just by looking at Ava in that basket! She is such a doll!