Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lunch date with Katrena...

Today I surprised Trena and met her for lunch at her school. She was so excited to see me and Ava, it is always fun to hang out with her little school friends and see their different personalities. Some are very talkative, others so shy, others a little sad that their moms couldn't come. I am so thankful that I can come and be with Katrena on days like today, just because, she is growing up so fast and before I know it she will be too embarassed for me to come and hang out at her school. (forgot the camera so no pics, but those kids are sure hams!)

2 comments:

*Ashley* said...

How sweet. I cannot believe how fast time is going and how big Leah is getting. She will be in preschool before I know it! YIKES!

Oh, and I have a facebook account too, I just NEVER use it! HeHe

William, Josy & Arianna said...

I am very happy that you could make to the lunch with Katrena, I bet she was very happy to see you there.