Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ava's 8th month

It is hard to believe that Ava is 8 months, she is such a joy. She is a very happy baby, she goes with the flow, but doesn't really enjoy shopping more than an hour tops. I am really going to have to work on that one. Katrena doesn't like to shop either, where did I go wrong. Maybe its that we are constantly telling them we have no money... who knows.

Here are some of Ava's milestones from her 8th month:
3/4- started smacking her lips
3/5- raises herself up on her arms and shakes side to side and tries to lunge forward. (This is her crawling attempt)
3/14- first time in a swing
3/16- claps, scoots backwards, clicks tongue, had her first sucker
3/17- fell asleep in the high chair for the first time
3/22- fish lips
3/24- makes smooch sound, had her first fever and threw up.


Kissin' Ragsy

Showing off those cute teeth


Look at those chubby legs!

First time swinging!

You can read about Ava's 6th month here.
And you can read about Ava's 7th month here.

No comments: