I was able to go to the parade this morning (it lasted all of 10 minutes) and then I was able to be a guest reader for her class. I read My Schools a Zoo and A Bad Case of Stripes. We had a little more time left so the teacher gave me another book about Dragon's to read, but I don't recall the name. They also had two other guest readers in their class that day. One came dressed as a fairy and another brought his guitar and played for them. I was the boring Mom, but that's okay; because as I've mentioned a hundred times the last week, I just love being able to go and participate so often at her school.
Here are some photos from today:
The parade Trena is the one in the hot pink skirt and polka dot shirt.
Here are some of the 6th graders, check out Anne of Green Gables (one of my all time favorites), this little girl, well young woman is in my ward here in Arizona. Her costume was great.
Katrena and her sister (aka her biggest fan)
Katrena in her Billy Goat Gruff hat.
3 comments:
Hey Kim,
Oh so cute! You are such a good Mommy. Katrena and Ava they are so beautiful!!!
That's so neat that you are able to go and participate at Trena's school. I bet she just loves it! I LOVE Anne of Green Gables too! Have you seen the shows they made to go along with the books? Love Trena's billy goat hat!
Fun stuff! You make me excited to eventually enter the "grade-school" mom world. :)
Post a Comment