We had a fun, relaxing conference weekend. We watched conference and thoroughly enjoyed it. I love to hear our prophet and other leaders speak to us. What wonderful words of advice they share and the spirit is always so strong. There were many talks that I felt were written just for me as I am sure many of you felt the same way. While conference was on Ava played and slept, we ate yummy food and Katrena found a new game she loves peggle. I don't make her sit and watch, but she has to be in the room while conference is on and she can't be doing anything that makes noise. I should probably make her sit and watch at least one a day, but I feel at her age its hard to sit still for that long and just being in the room where you can hear it is enough.
On Saturday after conference was over we went and fed the ducks at a little pond close to our house, it was nice to get out and enjoy the fresh air. We saw ducks, geese, giant fish, a turtle and even had a science lesson as there were "circus" ducks. As for Sunday we never got out of our PJ's all day, now that's my kind of day.
Here are some photos from feeding the ducks.
Katrena feeding the ducks
No comments:
Post a Comment