Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

The rather boring August in a nutshell...

First day of school for Katrena, I CANNOT believe my baby is in 5th grade!!! Lucky her same school, same teacher, same classmates, same classroom, just a different grade.

August 11th,2011

Ava, she may or may not be practicing to be a pole dancer!

Our countdown to Grandma coming chain, Ava and I made this and it started out 44 chains long. Do you think we were excited?!

I made some felt throw pillows for Ava's bed.

And took the paper off of her name letters and decided to paint and stamp them instead, like them so much better. You have to excuse the ugly peach walls, unfortunately we rent.

Ava's determination to get in the fridge, and yes sometimes she is successful.

New throw pillow for the couch.

And a cute new hairdo, that both girls love.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan said...

cute pillows! and cute hair! I need to experiment doing some new stuff with my girls hair... i pretty much do the SAME thing every single day... ready for something more exciting! :)