Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

September!

Ava's first tattoo, she was so excited!


So tired she fell asleep watching TV, this very rarely happens.

The two Halloween buntings I made this year. Katrena made my day when she told me "mom I love that you make these for us."

My first quilted anything, a Halloween table runner



And I made a new Halloween wreath for the door.

Brent turned another year older, 32!!!









That's all folks, definitely some slow months with the camera.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carla said...

Glad you are back to blogging. I am trying to as well. (still hard for me) Your girls are precious and growing so fast. M will be in high school next year (OUCH). Where does the time go?

I'll see your mom this week with the twins and Tracey (girls lunchen) and I am sure she'll tell me about her trip to see you guys.

Hope all is well. :) Carla