Warning:
If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
I finally did it...
I finally bought my first items for the baby. I went to buy yarn for her blessing afgan; because I wasn't going to make the same mistake I did with Braxton and wait to long to start it. While I was there I figured I should check out any cute items for the baby. I know how did I ever make it 20 weeks without buying one single item, its actually simple, in the beginning I was too scared. Given our history I was too nervous to buy anything, and then the better I began to feel that things were going to be okay I wanted to wait till we knew what we were having. So here we are, of course the first clothing item could have been something practical like pajamas, and I did consider it, but its a girl! I felt I had no choice but to go with the girly sun dress (it was a two pack one is yellow the other is flowers), and with Katrena there cheering me on I knew it was time to take the plunge. Then we saw this cute six pack of bibs and they are all adorable, but when Katrena saw this one, she said we had to buy it for Dad. I think she thinks this will help win him over a little ( she's also out on a bike ride with him right now to prove that girls can do boy things too). I am so excited to see her beautiful clothes hanging in the closet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You tell the internet before you tell me?
HA HA! Love the comment from Brent. That is the cutest outfit. LOVE IT. She is going to look so adorable. Have you thought of any names yet?
Congrats on becoming pregnant. That's great news. Shelly has been keeping me in formed on how things are going. You are in our prayers.
Michelle, Dan, Brittany and Natalie
Post a Comment