and I am a terrible friend for not getting around to this sooner. I broke my promise and I am sorry, but here it goes...
1- What was the best things you cooked last week? Lil cheddar meat loaves (katrena kept asking for more and more)
2- If money, time and babysitting were no object; where would you go
and with who? Probably some tropical not overly crowded island, with Brent of course. I just want to enjoy some quiet time away from his school and just enjoy each others company with none of life's interruptions.
3- When was the last time you cried? Seriously, I am pregnant, I cry everyday!
4- Five things you were doing 10 years ago?I was working for Cedar Breaks Lodge, attending college, single and dating, annoyingly independent, and was still in my teens!
5- Five things you were doing 5 years ago? attending college (I sound like a broken record), single mother of a 2 year old, working at Zeann's needlework part time, going on a cruise to mexico, and I had just met one of my best friends, Angie. ( I am a very boring person, I was 10 years ago, 5 years ago and today. I often think when am I going to have that wow accomplishment in my life, besides my children of course!)
6- Five things you were doing a year ago? working as a disability medical examiner, young womens leader, trying to re-discover Kim (I lost her amidst all the heartache and pain), arguing with my husband on when we were all moving to Arizona, working on organizing our photos.
7- Seven of your favorite hobbies: scrap booking, reading, movies, spending time with family, long walks, making craft projects, and sleeping.
8- Five favorite foods: chocolate zuchini cake, Cafe Rio sweet pork salad, fresh fruit, banana nut bread and right now, steak.
9- Five places you've been: Mexico, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, California, New Orleans.
10- Five favorite memories: The day Katrena was born, the day Brent asked me out (for the 2nd time), the day Brent proposed, the day Brent and I were married, and last summer when we went to California as a family.
Okay, so now that I am done, I really am depressed. I have realized that I am one of the most simplest, boring, people I know. Well now I know I need to accomplish something amazing and quick...
1 comment:
Whatever@ You have accomplished many things in your life. You are one of the most bravest, outstanding, kind and enduring people I know. You have taught me how and what to live for. Don't sell yourself short. Love ya sweet lady and hope all is well with everyone.
P.S. Tell Trena hello for Aimee
Post a Comment