Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Friday, March 28, 2008

It's Summer in Arizona...

Okay, so technically its not, but it sure feels like it. We have been enjoying the 85 degree whether and Katrena has been begging me to go swimming so I finally caved. We had our first swim of the season yesterday. This is a picture of her and her friend Makayla, she lives here at the apartments and is a year older. The two get along really well, and are always playing pretend weather they are swimming, on their bikes, going for a walk, playing on the playground or playing barbies. Its pretty cute. I think the two of them look like they could almost be sisters. They don't have early day on Friday's here, they get out early the first Wed. of every month; however this week was parent teacher conferences so they had early day Thurs and Fri. This has allowed us to hit the pool by 1:30 and play for two good hours, get home and cook dinner, bathe and still enjoy the night. At least I can, poor Katrena has been plum tuckered out each night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: