Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Monday, March 10, 2008

We're 17 weeks!!!

Hey its me with a little update and a beautiful profile of the newest little North!

I have to say I think this is one of the cutest ultrasound pictures ever. This was taken 2/29/08 when we were 15 weeks, 6 days. Everything looked great HR was around 144, and the baby was moving and as you can see his/her legs were in prime kicking position. I was supposed to see the perinatologist that day as well, but do to scheduling mixup, my appointment was scheduled for a time he was not in the office, I didn't see Dr Padron. He reviewed everything the following monday and the nurse gave me a call and said that he felt everything looked great and that we would see me in 4 weeks, unless I felt that I needed to see him. I told her I felt that things were going ok and I had an appointment with my regular OB that week anyways.

I saw Dr McKernan on 3/6 (16 weeks, 5 days) and he took another quick peak at baby (the pics were not nearly as good, however we did get a good skeleton picture of his/her face). Babies HR was in the 160's and he again confirmed that things appeared to be going well and to continue with my meds. I told him that I was going to Salt Lake on the 3/13(Thanks again Mom and Dad) and asked if that was ok, he said it would be on one condition, I had to promise him that I would not get injured while I was there and that I could not fall down, I was also to make sure that everyone I was with new I was on heparin in case of an emergency. He's just like a concerned father, I love it.

So all is well on the baby front I seen Dr Padron and have my 19 week ( is it a boy or is it a girl, still torn over if I really want to know) ultrasound on 3/26 and see Dr McKernan again on 4/3 at which time I will start seeing him every other week. The baby is beginning to become quite the wiggle worm and takes after his/her father, it already doesn't want to start being productive until 11 o'clock at night. The North family knows what I am talking about!

Can't wait to see all our Utah Family and Friends in just 4 more days.

Love to all,
Kim
Posted by Picasa

No comments: