My ABC Tag: This one is from Sara Farrer about myself in the ABC sort of way.
A. Attached or Single: Attached
B. Best Friend: Brent, Angie and my siblings.
C. Cake or Pie: Gotta go with with a cool creamy pie, of course there is always chocolate zucchini cake?
D. Day of Choice: Fridays (This means Katrena is out of school the next two days and home with me!!!)
E. Essential Items: AIR CONDITIONING!!!
F. Favorite Colors: My new one is sage green, and my all time stand by is a cheery canary yellow.
G. Gummy Bears or Worms: 6 one, 1/2 dozen the other as my mom would say.
H. Hometown: Raised: West Valley City, Utah, Current: Glendale, AZ.
I. Indulgence: reading (this definitely includes Stephenie Meyer), crafts, chick flicks, and snuggling.
J. January or July: Depends on which state I am in, AZ lets go with January, UT gotta go with July.
K. Kids: one seven year old daughter, with another coming soon. And two beautiful little boys waiting for me on the other side of the veil.
L. Life isn't complete without?: My family.
M. Marriage Date: December 28, 2004 (this was also my Grandad's Birthday).
N. Number of siblings: 1 brother, 2 sisters
O. Oranges or Apples: when I am pregnant oranges hands down, but usually apples.
P. Phobias or Fears: SNAKES, SNAKES, SNAKES and did I mention SNAKES!!! I also fear something happening to Katrena, and although I am not afraid of heights, when I peer over a cliff or the side of a cruise ship my stomach definitely does a flip flop.
Q. Quotes: "No one stays in love by chance, it is by WORK, and no one falls out of love by chance, it is by CHOICE" ~ unknown
R. Reason to smile: My family, when Brent tells me I'm beautiful. When everything comes together just right in that one moment and you feel like the happiest most loved person in the world. (This doesn't happen often, but when it does, wow does your heart feel it could burst).
S. Superwoman or Wonder Woman: Wonder Woman ( what can I say that's who I grew up watching).
T. Tag 5 people: Krystal, Lynette, Annie, Aubree, and Katie,.
U. Unknown fact about you: I seriously can't think of one, I am like an open book. So I will ask Brent and get back with you on this one.
V. Vegetable?: Zucchini, squash, bell peppers, lettuce.
W. Worst Habit: Being a hermit!!! Losing my patience, I do this way to easy. And being overly emotional!!!
X. X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound, they definitely cause less overall damage, and they are usually for a happy reason (at least if you are a woman).
Y. Your favorite food?: Cafe Rio, sweet pork salad. Someone please open one in Glendale, it would do awesome!!! Can you tell how bad I want one, right now!!! There is one in Gilbert and Brent is doing rotations out there, wouldn't it be nice if he brought it home for dinner one night this week? Its only a 45 minute drive...
Z. Zodiac Sign: Taurus
2 comments:
How fun is THIS? You tell your sweet hubby you've got a little bit more of a blog audience than he thought. ;) I don't know why, but it's just so fun to see what everyone's up to via blogs. :) Thanks for being an awesome VT comp!
Love your list! I'll get to doing mine eventually :) Also I haven't read The Host yet but my sister-in-law is suppose to lend it to me soon and I'm way excited to read it.
Post a Comment