Well I am officially 7 months today, yeah!! Baby is moving like crazy and I couldn't be happier. I can tell a difference between her and Katrena in movements. Hers feel stronger and are definitely more frequent. I can remember being concerned about Katrena and thinking that she did not move as much as others complained about. At least now we know why and are correcting the problem.
I have been having some major difficulty being able to obtain heparin, so my Doctor has established me with a pump, this is similar to what a diabetic on insulin would wear. It is inserted in my belly and gradually pumps heparin into me all day. I have been told this is more accurate than the shots I have been giving myself the past 25 weeks, and it is definitely more convenient. Although it is a little tender I can do anything to get our little girl here healthy.
I currently have ultrasounds done twice a week for her BPP tests and except for the one time she has gotten 8/8 each time. Every fourth week they also do a growth ultrasound to make sure she is growing adequately and what percentile she is in. 4 weeks ago she weighed 2 lb, 7 oz and was in the 40th percentile, today she weighed 4 lbs and is right on. So she has put on a 1 1/2 in 4 weeks, I am so proud!! 1 more pound and 5 oz and she will have surpassed her sisters birth weight. As of right now they are planning on delivering me when I am 37 weeks, so as to prepare for this and also to prepare in case of an emergency were they would need to get her out quickly, they gave me two steroid shots last week to help her lung development to speed up. I can't believe that in 6 weeks I am going to be able to hold both of my little girls in my arms.
While I am talking baby, I also wanted to share some other miracle news in our family ( I hope they don't mind my sharing). I have put off sharing this news as it is not mine to share, but when I think about it I get as giddy as with my own, and I want to shout it from a mountain top. My Uncle Wade and his wife Traci have struggled to have kids and were blessed to have had my two cute Cousins Tyler and Megan with the miracle of science, well Traci found out in April that she is pregnant again and I am so very thrilled for them. I truly know that God is blessing our family this year. We have had so many struggles and heartache to have our families grow and we are truly getting a double miracle and I am so thankful to my Father in Heaven and his love for all of us that he is giving us the beautiful miracle/gift of having a new little girl in our home and my wonderful Aunt and Uncle their miracle as well. I feel that our family is being truly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment