It is so hard to believe that our little one is 4 weeks old already, she brings our family so much joy. One of my favorite things that she does, and this is Brent's too, as she is falling asleep and her eyes are beginning to roll to the back of her head, she will give these adorable open mouth smiles. These smiles have a domino affect, because we are all smiling too. If she is in my arms and I rub our noses together as she is dozing off, she does this as well. I love it, I love everything about her and Katrena. I just love being a Mom more and more everyday!!!

So we are on a roll with the 1st photo being a screaming photo

So we are on a roll with the 1st photo being a screaming photo


4 comments:
Ava is just too cute!. It goes by WAY too fast. It's amazing watching them grow and their looks change so much during the first year. I hope your recovery is going well. You look really and you all look so happy/. I love it! I bet Katrena is such a good helper.
so adorable. love the screaming pictures.
She is getting bigger and cuter every week that goes by. Love you guys
Hi Kim! thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.. your girls are so cute! Glad to see you are doing well! Jenn
Post a Comment