Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Mornings...



Its safe to say that at the North home we are not morning people, and Ava really enjoys getting up between 6-7 for breakfast, where I don't wake Trena up for school until 7:30. Having Ava wake me up a little earlier has actually made me enjoy my mornings more and watching the joy on T's face as her sister wake's her up is so cute. So for Ava's 5 week photo I thought I would show a picture of my new favorite time of the day.

Ava is becoming more and more alert and is beginning to spend more time awake and watching those around her. I weighed her this morning and by our calculations she weighs about 7 lb 12 oz, so she has gained about 2 lbs. She looks so big to us and its crazy to think that she now weighs the average birth weight.

Trena is really loving school this year, and she is doing so much better at Math. I'm so proud of her and all the hard work she is putting into her school work. I am also proud of my little helper, no matter what I ask her to do she is johnny on the spot to get it done. Our home has been so much more peaceful lately both in the mornings and at night. Thanks Binxy for being such a great daughter and big sister.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

*Ashley* said...

Awe, how adorable! What a tender moment. You're cute pictures and heart warming stories are making me want to have another baby A.S.A.P. so Leah can have a baby brother or sister to play with. I just love being a mommy and I love watching other women who also see motherhood for how truly sacred and precious it is and not an obligation. I'm truly so happy for you and your family.