Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Saying goodbye to Grandma...



We were lucky enough to have my mom come and stay with us from 7/23 to 8/4, she was such a great help. She did the laundry, dishes, vacuuming, sweeping, bathrooms, got up with me during the night, cooked, she was my life saver...

Mom we are so glad that you could come and spend the time with our family and help us out, but most importantly to love and spend time with your Grandaughters.

The girls are wearing shirts my mom had made for them: Katrena's say's "I am Ava's big sister," and Ava's says "I am Katrena's little sister."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: