Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary...


Happy Anniversary to the man I love and who helps me to make my dreams come true!

1. Thank you for working so hard that I can stay home with our babies.
2. Thanks you for always being so willing to try my experimental cooking.
3. Thank you for understanding that there are days when the house is just not going to be clean.
4. Thank you for loving me despite my many imperfections.
5. Thank you for encouraging me to step outside of the box and to try new things.

Thanks for loving and marrying me on that uncharacteristically sunny day in December! I love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: