Warning:
If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.
Friday, December 18, 2009
A little ray of Christmas sunshine from Phoenix...
On Friday Katrena received an awesome package in the mail. When we moved her old class in Phoenix was going to be making cookbooks and she was really sad that she was going to miss out on participating in that. I asked her teacher if we could email her our recipe and if they could mail a cookbook to us, sure enough they did. It came on Friday along with a letter from her old teacher and each of the kids in her class. This meant so much to her, she had so much fun reading them and couldn't wait to call her Grandma and tell her all about it and to show her dad when he came home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment