We had a hard week saying goodbye to all those that we love in Arizona as we prepared for our move. I spent the week making one last round to visit teach the ladies I have grown to love so much and will truly miss. We also said goodbye to Trena's school Mountain Shadows. We said goodbye to her first class, Mrs Robbins' class. And then she had only been in her new class (they had to add a 4th class) Mrs Maroney's class for a week so we had to say goodbye to them as well, along wit all her friends. Brent thinks I am crazy but I went in to take pictures and give a treat to each of her classes. We said goodbye to Brent's brother Gary and his family by spending Saturday and Sunday together, and then we went around and saw a few close friends for last minute goodbye's. Unfortunately there were a lot of people that I would have like to have said a special goodbye too, that I wasn't able too. So a special goodbye to all the SBS girls I missed saying goodbye too, especially Maria. And to all the girls from the ward that have come to mean so much to me and there are truly to many of you to name and I am scared that if I do start naming names I will forget someone. So goodbye to all of our friends, you will truly be missed.
Mrs. Maroney's 3rd grade class:

Mrs Robbins' 3rd grade class:

Trena with Mrs. Robbins'

Trena with her closest friend this year Meloney

Katrena and Renee, Renee was the first friend Katrena made when we moved to Arizona in December 2007.

Katrena and Mrs Maroney, Katrena adored her and did not want to leave her class.

Saying goodbye to our cousin Caleb

Saying goodbye to Ava's little friend Emmitt, he is only two days older than her:

Ruth one of the lovely ladies I visit teach. Judy was sick and we didn't get to visit with her. Trena and Ruth just love one another and Trena hates that she won't see her again.

And lastly our old apartment and Ava's first home:

No comments:
Post a Comment