Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Knotts Berry Farms

After the ward breakfast we decided to go to Knotts Berry Farms for part of the day. We had looked online and saw that an annual pass was only $10 more than a day pass for adults and so we figured why not. So we surprised Katrena and went to Knotts were we rode a few rides and were only there about 5 hours. The great thing is being so close and having an annual pass we can just go for 5 hours at a time. We had a great time and we are looking forward to many more trips there.

Moments that make my heart melt





I love everyone's face in this one




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool