Here are some cute photos from the month of June, definitely blog worthy in this mother's opinion.
Ava helping Mom and Sista cook, doesn't she look adorable in my apron?
6/8/2010

Dress up in Trena's old dance costume (see there is a reason to the madness of not throwing things away)
6/8/2010

Dress up together (have I mentioned lately how much I love that my girls can still play together regardless of being 7 1/2 years a part).
6/8/2010
Balloons from dinner with Kelly, Jordan and Matt. Brent's cousin's came down from Utah so they could all go to a concert together. These balloons were given to her and Matt, she loved them and didn't even mind having it tied to her wrist (6/19/10).

Rock band anyone? (6/20/10)

"Cheese," We love hand me downs and we love dresses (6/24/10)
(6/24/10)
Mirror entertainment (6/24/10)


Yee-haw (6/24/10)

I pulled out T's old "My Little Ponies" that we were saving for A. She loves them. She played with them forever and picked out one to be mom, 2 to be dad, 2 be T and one to be herself. Maybe there was only one for each of us because we were actually there, I don't know. I think its so cute how kids do this, how they automatically make there family out of whatever they are playing. I wasn't even over there with her, she just came up with this all on her own. The best part though was that they always stayed the same, she didn't forget or get them mixed up. Priceless.
In this photo she is pointing to T's pony, and holding one of the "daddy" ponies. (6/24/10)

She loves to "play" checkers, she fills it completely up and then lets them all drop. (6/24/10)


Ava decided that she needed to try out Sista's hair wrap and towel, because her own just wouldn't cut it (6/24/10)

What a difference a year makes. This is the dress Ava wore last summer when my sister Kayleigh got married on June 16th. It was pretty big on her and went down at least mid calf if not longer on her. Although it is now much shorter and she no longer looks like baby, she looks like a little girl, the dress is still too big in the body. But I love to compare clothes that she wore then and now that still fit. (6/27/10)

Rock band anyone? (6/20/10)
"Cheese," We love hand me downs and we love dresses (6/24/10)
Mirror entertainment (6/24/10)
Yee-haw (6/24/10)
I pulled out T's old "My Little Ponies" that we were saving for A. She loves them. She played with them forever and picked out one to be mom, 2 to be dad, 2 be T and one to be herself. Maybe there was only one for each of us because we were actually there, I don't know. I think its so cute how kids do this, how they automatically make there family out of whatever they are playing. I wasn't even over there with her, she just came up with this all on her own. The best part though was that they always stayed the same, she didn't forget or get them mixed up. Priceless.
In this photo she is pointing to T's pony, and holding one of the "daddy" ponies. (6/24/10)
She loves to "play" checkers, she fills it completely up and then lets them all drop. (6/24/10)
Ava decided that she needed to try out Sista's hair wrap and towel, because her own just wouldn't cut it (6/24/10)
What a difference a year makes. This is the dress Ava wore last summer when my sister Kayleigh got married on June 16th. It was pretty big on her and went down at least mid calf if not longer on her. Although it is now much shorter and she no longer looks like baby, she looks like a little girl, the dress is still too big in the body. But I love to compare clothes that she wore then and now that still fit. (6/27/10)

1 comment:
how adorable. I love reading up on your life since you live so far away. She is definately a precious little girl.
Post a Comment